GeoNetwork 4.2.4 release is a minor release.
- If using the pages API, consider checking the
spg_pagedatabase table (More information) during migration.
- API for link analysis
POST /linksis now
POST /links/analyzeto analyze all links in a set of records.
POST /links/analyzeurlto analyze a URL.
POST /linksallows now queries with large filter which was not supported using GET (More information).
- API on pages is now more consistent (More information). Use
GET pagesto retrieve list of pages (instead of
GET pages/list). Use
PUToperation to create a new page or
POSTto upload a file for the page. Section and status can now updated when updating the page. A page label can now be defined. Format, sections and status can now be retrieved using the API.
List of changes
- Security / Library updates: Spring, SVN kit, GeoTools, Logging bridge
- Languages / Fix loading of ICE, KOR and CZE language code and Danish added
- Sharing / Configure profile allowed to publish/unpublish records
- Sharing / Improve definition of the Intranet group
- Portal / Check that portal exist and if not redirect to main one
- Map / WMS Time and elevation support
- CSW / Transactions: Record history of transactions and consistently apply update fixed info
- Authentication / Easier extension of OpenID mode
- Search / Improve performances for catalogs containing lot of overviews
- CMIS / Performance improvements
- Admin console / Pages manager
- Editor configuration / Add for each support